volume_up

A critical vulnerability was discovered in React Server Components (Next.js). Our systems remain protected but we advise to update packages to newest version. Learn More. 

volume_up

A critical vulnerability was discovered in React Server Components (Next.js). Our systems remain protected but we advise to update packages to newest version. Learn More. 

Script error when closing LightWeight dialog

Ted
Ted
OMVPPaaS CMS Developer Certification

I'm using EPiServer's LightWeight Dojo widget to display a dialog.

It's working fine, except for the close button (the little "x" in the title bar) which doesn't work (i.e. it doesn't close the dialog).

Whenever it's clicked, I get a script error:

Cannot read property 'userSetTransformId' of null

Not sure if this is a bug, or something else? I'm now working around it by overriding the _endDrag where the script error occurs. :/

#122260
May 28, 2015 16:34
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.